Terms & Conditions are often referred to as ‘the small print’. We don’t need to reduce the font size – the purpose behind our conditions is to ensure you the best service possible.
When shopping online at Triercopenhagen.com you automatically accept the following conditions:
General shipping terms
All orders are sent as post package and you will receive a tracking numbers once your order has been dispatched. This way you can follow the status and track your order in case problems should arise. However, the tracking number may not be functional until 12 hours have passed – so don’t worry if your order cannot be tracked right away. Your order is naturally fully insured from departure to arrival.
Once you receive your order please check the content. Is the package and/or content damaged upon receipt you are requested to inform PostDamark/GLS/FEDEX and return the goods to us within two days. Triercopenhagen.com cannot be held liable for goods that have been damaged during transport/shipping. We do, however, guarantee that we always wrap your order with the utmost care to minimize the risk of transport damages – and should a problem arise we will figure out a solution which benefits you.
At Triercopenhagen.com we work by the rule: order today, receive tomorrow. Hence, all orders are shipped off on the same day or the day after (in case of delays from supplies or during our sale orders will be shipped off within two days – in that case you will receive a notification) using GLS or Post Danmark if you live in Denmark and by GLS or FEDEX if you live abroad.
In case of delays from Post Danmark/GLS/FEDEX’s side (which is known to happen from time to time, especially in peak seasons) Triercopenhagen.com cannot be held responsible. In case of major delays (10 days or more) or lost deliveries we will resend you order if in stock– at no extra charge, of course. Orders to small island may take up to five days to reach you.
Orders to most EU countries and countries outside the EU will be sent by FEDEX where the delivery time can be up to three days, but often shorter.
All shipments abroad are handled by GLS or FEDEX. Delivery time within Europe are estimated to 2-3 working days while shipments outside Europe typically are 3-5 days to reach you. Non-European countries are regulated by local tax and customs rules. For more information see our section on tax and customs..
Shipping costs abroad are as follows:
If you are a member of Trier Member Club and live in central Copenhagen you can choose to pay an additional EUR 20 when placing your order and receive it the same day. However, please note that orders need to be placed before 13:00 – you will then receive your order before 18:00 and will be ready to party! Non-members can also make use of this service, but at the cost of EUR 27. Customers living outside central Copenhagen, EU-countries and non-EU countries are unfortunately – at this point in time – not eligible for this service.
All orders are covered under the Danish Sales of Goods Act’s online return policy. Therefore, you have 14 days to return an item from the day you receive your order. If you wish to return an item, it is recommended to fill in the return slip you will find with your order and send this along with the items you wish to return. Also, the return slip can be filled in and printed here:
Items must be returned unused and in same condition as when received – with intact return labels attached to the product. Please note that items missing the return label will not be reimbursed – we make no exceptions from this rule. Once we have received the items and approved the return we will, as soon as possible and within 14 days, reimburse the amount to your credit card. We can only transfer the amount to the credit card used to place the order. The reason behind this is to avoid illegal use of stolen credit cards.
Gift exchange policy
If you have received a gift bought online at Triercopenhagen.com and wish to return it you can do so within eight days – either by exchanging it to another item at the same cost or by exchanging it to a gift certificate which can be used at your convenience and is valid for one year. However, in order to exchange a gift it is important at you have the original receipt as well as it is recommended that you have the return slip. The return slip may also be filled in and printed here:
If you would like to exchange your gift to a more expensive item you can do so by covering the difference as well as the shipping cost, and we will send this item to you instead. If you wish to return the gift, please fill in the return slip and send this along with the items you wish to return. Items must be returned unused and in same condition as when received – with intact return labels attached to the product. Please note that items missing the return label will not be exchanged – we make no exceptions from this rule.
Once we have received the items and approved the return we will contact you directly – or you can mail our customer service team at email@example.com – and we will figure out together if you wish to receive a gift certificate, a credit note or exchange the gift.
Faulty goods – what do I do?
All items are covered by the Danish Sales of Goods Act’s two years return policy. The return policy means that you as a customer can make a complaint about faults and deficiencies in a product within two year after the purchase. However, according to the Danish ‘Forbrugerstyrelsen’ a number of goods have a durability or lifetime shorter than two years and this applies for most apparel items.
In addition, a number of circumstances are to be taken into consideration when making use of the return policy. Therefore, the return policy does not apply when faults are a result of wrong use, lack of maintenance or regular wear. Please keep this in mind when you make a complaint. Please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you wish you make a complaint about a faulty item. We do not cover shipping costs in regards to faulty goods.
Sold out items
If you had your eye on an item which has been sold out before you could order it or if you’re just interested in learning about whether we have or will get a given style from your favorite designer, you are more than welcome to contact us at email@example.com or call our store at: +45 3212 4000.
At Triercopenhagen.com we accept all major credit cards – such as EURO/Mastercard, American Express, JPC, Maestro and VISA Electron. The amount will not be charged until the order has been shipped from our stock. All prices shown in DKK at Triercopenhagen.com are including 25% Danish VAT – however, VAT does not apply for residents outside Denmark. For shipments outside EU-countries, please see the section on Customs and TAX for further information..
It most certainly is. All communication between our payment system and the card holder is handled through an encrypted SSL connection (Secure Socket Layer). This encryption ensures that third parties cannot intercept or copy the information you fill in. The transmission itself is approved by PBS and ensures the highest level of security available on online transactions. When you are in a safe zone a small ‘secure server’ icon will show in your browser window. When using Internet Explorer or Firefox this icon is illustrated by a padlock. In other words, your transaction is in safe hands and only PBS has access to your data. Thus, not even Triercopenhagen,com has access to your credit card information. Finally, the amount will not be deducted from your account until the order has been shipped from our address.
Customs and VAT
If you live in Europe and place an order in another EU-country, you do not have to pay customs and additional local TAX as per the European free movement of goods bill. Our prices include Danish VAT. If you live outside the EU you don’t need to pay Danish VAT (25%), however, your order may be withheld in customs and you may be charged for local tax, VAT and customs fees which Trier Copenhagen cannot be held responsible for.
Please note that your delivery may be quite delayed if withheld by your local customs authorities. If your order has been withheld you should contact the shipping company immediately for an update.
Loyalty points and membership of Trier Member Club
The following terms and conditions describe the rules for collecting and using Trier Member Club loyalty points.
1. You can create an account with Triercopenhagen.com by signing up for membership in the ’Trier Member Club’ menu. During the process you will be asked to create a user name and password, fill in your sizes, your address, e-mail and phone number – following you will get access to the many opportunities offered by Trier Member
2. You earn loyalty points based on a cumulative calculation of each purchase at Triercopenhagen.com. This means that you will earn points accumulative to at 5% discount on your order. You can either collect these points, reward them to somebody else or you can use all or part of your points on your next order and thus collect a discount.
3. When you join Trier Member Club for the first time you will receive a complementary 500 points. NOTE: Your complementary 500 points for signing up may NOT be forwarded.
4. Loyalty points will be added to your account once your order has been completed. I.e., if you add a pair of pants of EUR 100 and a top of EUR 200 to your shopping kit and buy these you will receive a loyalty point balance of 300, which translates into EUR 15. The loyalty points will be added to your loyalty point account and the total can be viewed when logging into Trier Member Club.
5. If you return a product the accumulative number of loyalty points will be deducted from your account.
6. Loyalty points may be rewarded to your friend, mother or spouse – or anyone else you feel would make good use of the loyalty points. Please note that they must be members of Trier Member Club in order to use the loyalty points. NOTE: Your complementary 500 points for signing up may NOT be forwarded.
7. In case you have earned enough loyalty points to effect a purchase at no additional cost you will not earn loyalty points on that transaction.
8. Loyalty points can never be converted into cash.
9. From time to time Triercopenhagen.com will use loyalty points in sales promotion activities and thus double the amount of loyalty points on selected items and labels. Already earned loyalty points will, however, not be doubled.
10. Should you choose to terminate your Trier Member Club profile all loyalty points will be removed and annulled – and cannot be recreated if you recreate your profile.
11. Triercopenhagen.com may refuse to add loyalty points in case of fraud or if the customer acts in contravention of Triercopenhagen.com’s terms and conditions for credit facilities.
12. Triercopenhagen.com reserves the right to change or cancel the Trier Member Club terms and conditions, including loyalty points, at their own discretion at any time and without warning.
Rules and guidelines for membership of Trier Member Club
These terms and conditions describe the rules for membership of Trier Member Club.
1. You can create an account with Triercopenhagen.com by signing up for membership in the ’Trier Member Club’ menu. During the process you will be asked to create a user name and password, fill in your sizes, your address, e-mail and phone number – following you will get access to the many opportunities offered by Trier Member Club.
2. Membership is free of charge. We collect happy customer and this is the rationale behind our Member Club – a Club where you are our center of attention and are offered additional services, discounts and functionalities free of charge.
3. There are a number of benefits associated with becoming a member of Trier Member Club, including:
5. Triercopenhagen.com reserve the rights to change or cancel the terms and conditions for Trier Member Club at their own discretion at any time and without warning.
Triercopenhagen.com follows all guidelines and rules dictated by ’Forbrugerstyrelsen’.
Reservations for price mistakes, misprints and sold out goods
Your order is not completed until Triercopenhagen.com has received payment and sent the items to you. During this process we make reservations for price mistakes, misprints and sold out goods. In case an item you have ordered is sold out we will contact you immediately – and your payment will be annulled.
Reservations for product replication
As the colors in our web shop are determined by your computer screen we cannot guarantee that your screen shows the exact color of the items. However, we do our best to clearly state color, fit and materials in each item description.
To the top